This year, we are bringing together our corporate sponsors and annual participants into one big event. We are offering the ability to request a preferred starting wave time, a pretty nice perk! We will have a set limit of participants at each start time to try and minimize course traffic.
Here are some things to consider when choosing your preferred wave time during registration.
Competitive wave time 7:50am – Limited quantity available.
Remaining starting waves will start at 8:00am and continue every 20 minutes. We suggest teams looking to go through the course at an easy going pace, team building focused and taking your time together select the later starting wave times.
Sponsor Teams will be prioritized when assigning starting wave times.
Please plan to arrive early! We’d love to have you join us for the pre-race festivities and participate in our team morning stretch with Bunker Hill Farms’ certified personal trainer. Hydrate and enjoy our company, DJ and witness a unique pre-race surprise you definitely won’t want to miss!
After the run, laugh through highlights of your teammates conquering the course on our jumbo screen. Knock back a couple of drinks and replenish your body with our gourmet food trucks at the after party on the beach!
This is by invitation only, yet we do want to grow this event. Here are some guidelines to help you, as a trusted friend of Bunker Hill Farms, share this invitation:
- Help us spread the word and grow our community support!
- Please only share this registration page with members of your team, friends & family or a trusted potential new participant.
- We do appreciate your support in growing our event, but do not post any invitation to join on any social media. Please keep any invitations to additional participants personal.
- It’s cool to be included to an invite-only event!! It’s totally fine to say you’re invited to a private mud run in Woodstock, Illinois, that’s awesome and fun.
- We kindly ask that you not post this page, any of the Bunker Hill Farms videos, or the bhfarms.com website on any social media, public websites, or mass eblasts.
- If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Ochse at Ashley@BHCharities.org
For further information about Donations, Events, Outings & Sponsorships, please fill out our contact form.