Following the successful Muddy Bunker VI, we will be having the big event with all of our runners and supporters combined into one fantastic day! Again, we are offering the ability to request a preferred starting wave time, a pretty nice perk!
Wave Time Information
Here are some things to consider when choosing your preferred wave time during registration:
Competitive wave time 7:50am – Choose this wave time for a more fast paced race! Limited quantity available.
Remaining starting waves will start at 8:10am and continue every 20 minutes. We suggest teams who are looking to go through the course at an easy going pace, focused on team building and taking their time together, select one of the later starting wave times.
Sponsor Teams will be prioritized when assigning starting wave times but we will work to honor wave time requests.
Please plan to arrive early! We’d love to have you join us for the pre-race festivities and participate in our team morning stretch with Bunker Hill Farms’ personal trainer.
After the run, laugh through highlights of your teammates conquering the course on our jumbo screen. Enjoy refreshments and replenish your body with our gourmet food trucks at the after party on the beach!
This is by invitation only, yet we do want to grow this event. Here are some guidelines to help you, as a trusted friend of Bunker Hill Farms, share this invitation:
- Help us spread the word and grow our community support!
- Please only share this registration page with members of your team, friends & family or a trusted potential new participant.
- We do appreciate your support in growing our event, but do not post any invitation to join on any social media. Please keep any invitations to additional participants personal.
- It’s cool to be included to an invite-only event!! It’s totally fine to say you’re invited to a private mud run in Woodstock, Illinois, that’s awesome and fun.
- We kindly ask that you not post this page, any of the Bunker Hill Farms videos, or the bhfarms.com website on any social media, public websites, or mass eblasts.
- If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Ochse at Ashley@BHCharities.org
For further information about Donations, Events, Outings & Sponsorships, please fill out our contact form.